SHE IS MORE 2022 is a global initiative to celebrate the value of women through art and improve their livelihoods. This will not be made possible without the support of our charitable partners who have rallied to amplify this mission to greater heights. With that, we’re proud to announce the renowned brands who have extended their support in the name of gender-equality and sustainable development.
Let’s get to know more about these partners!
Japan Airlines (JAL) returns as a founding partner of SHE IS MORE for the third time in a row. Their unwavering support for this women’s empowerment campaign is an extension of their corporate commitment to sustainability. As one of the top airlines in the world who have coveted many awards such as the World’s Best Economy Class and the Best Economy Class Airline Seat awards by Skytrax, they will be taking SHE IS MORE to the skies.
The global nature of SHE IS MORE, attracts media partners and partners across borders and continents who step up to support and amplify the mission. Alliance Magazine, a media platform dedicated to providing global philanthropy and social investment and The People of Asia, a social impact platform dedicated to creating awareness on social issues. Together, their network will help extend our reach to more charitable readers looking to make social, environmental change and stand up for women empowerment.
We also have some fun activities lined-up for our SHE IS MORE Week:
- Virtual Exhibition: SHE IS MORE 2022 will hold a Virtual Gallery featuring all the shortlisted submissions. This will not be made possible without our partner ArtSteps, a 3D Virtual Exhibition platform that enables us to further shine a light on the untold stories of women.
- Online Auction: Many generous brands have donated items to auction for our charity fundraiser. Luxury items will be up for auction, which includes items from prestigious diamond house, Mouawad. They have returned again to uphold their company’s values in supporting women’s empowerment and uniting to create a better world
Take a look at the partners who are supporting SHE IS MORE 2022!
We have much more to come. Stay tuned to see more partners who will join us on this initiative.
Want to be part of SHE IS MORE? You can do it in these ways:
- Submit your artwork on women’s RESILIENCE
- Donate to the fundraiser
- Buy a postcard of our SHE IS MORE 2021 winners
- COMING SOON: Stay tuned to our storefront for some purpose-driven purchases
For more information, please visit: https://iixfoundation.org/sheismore2022/